- Strong knowledge on Database, Data structure and Algorithms.
- Accurately capture system level requirements by brainstorming with Architects, middleware engineers & Product Managers; accurately estimate development schedule and deliverables.
- Expert in SOA; in developing backend services and integrating with upstream middleware service developers.
- Expert at tasks such as creating scalable and high performance web services. Ideal candidate has good design skills and has designed systems from scratch and has taken it thru stages of scaling. Has ability to spot weaknesses and suggest improvements to improve performance/resilience of the system.
- MUST have expertise in one of the languages such as Java (Spring/Hibernate)/ PHP databases such as MySQL and MongoDB. Must be flexible enough to work across different application languages.
- PLUS if you have worked with other databases Cassandra, Redis, messaging systems like Amazon SNS.
- Have worked on integrating available social media/network services like FB, Google, Twitter etc.
- Maintain code quality through best practices, unit testing and code quality automation.
- Experienced in CI processes / methodologies and Skilled in build, release & deployment processes.
- Strong communications and emphasis on quality; strong bias for action.
- Highly motivated self-starter and keen learner who can take both feature ownership and initiative.
- Be an active member to articulate key decisions in our middleware architecture.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming
Role: Software Developer